ESTATE AGENT JOB KILMARNOCK
BECOME A RE/MAX ASSOCIATE IN YOUR COMMUNITY
Are you tired of working for somebody else? Would you like to take control of your schedule and earn the income you deserve? …..
Then join our team as a RE/MAX Estate Agent. This role would be perfectly suited to someone who is currently working as an Estate Agent or has a background in Sales or Account Management. RE/MAX can offer you everything you need to build your business in the RE/MAX network:
Highest commission income possible – up to 80% on sales! - Join Scotland’s Fastest Growing Franchise Estate Agents at the Cutting Edge of the Estate Agency Sector - The best in marketing formats – tried and tested systems along with the best digital marketing formats available! - The best training – initial and ongoing – to help you to get to the top and stay there – the best trainers the world has to offer! - No 1 estate agency brand in the world – gain instant credibility to grow faster! Take control of your future today …. with the freedom to promote yourself and the superior service you can provide as a self-employed RE/MAX Estate Agent. This is all about YOU – your business, your service and the opportunity to be the best that you can be! INTERESTED?
Join the most successful estate agency in the world and develop all of your talents!
What’s in it for you?
- Join Scotland’s fastest growing franchise estate agents.
- Enormous career and business potential/full training/mentoring provided.
- Retain up to 80% of commission earned.
- Benefit from Office generated leads
- Flexible schedule
- Part time/Full time options
RE/MAX has been serving the needs of home sellers and home buyers throughout Scotland for several years, as part of a global network of over 120,000 associate estate agents, in 7,800 independently owned and operated offices in 106 countries. Our commitment to excellence and success is reflected in the fact that since the founding of RE/MAX in 1973 “Nobody in the world sells more property than RE/MAX!”
The associate will have:-
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Strong communication, and negotiation skills
- A highly motivated, proactive, innovative approach
- A desire to control their own income levels
- A desire to control their own schedule and be the best that they can be